- The User starts Browser and opens the login page of the site they are trying to access
- StrongPass Browser Extension detects that user is trying to log into a site and prompts the user to bring their smartphone closer to the laptop/desktop
- The user brings the smartphone in close proximity to their laptop/desktop and opens the StrongPass app
- StrongPass Browser extension interacts with StrongPass app on the user smartphone and seamlessly finds the right credentials and 2FA Token value (if any)
- The Browser extension then populates them in the browser login page and initiates the login without any intervention by the user
- The site checks the credentials and if the credentials are valid, allows access to the content
How does the Authomate Browser Extension Work?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.