With Automate's StrongPass Teams, users have the capability to share account access with geofencing and time/date based restrictions. A StrongPass geofence is a a virtual, circular perimeter around an address that is selected on a map.
- Additional restrictions may be configured when sharing credentials with USE_ONLY permissions.
- There are three types of additional restrictions:
- Location Based Restrictions allow creation of a circular geofence with a radius. A USE_ONLY user will not be allowed to access an account when he/she is outside that geofence
- Time Based Restrictions allow creation of a time range restriction. A USE_ONLY user will not be allowed to access an account when the time of access is not in the allowed range
- Date Based Restrictions allow creation of a Date range restriction. A USE_ONLY user will not be allowed to access an account when the date of access is not in the allowed range
The user can specify multiple restrictions of each type. If multiple restrictions are configured, access is allowed if at least one of the restrictions of each different type are satisfied. For example, access would be allowed if:
- The User is within 1000 meters of Location 1 or 1000 meters of Location 2
- And the current date is between April 1, 2016 and April 30, 2016 or between June 1, 2016 and June 30, 2016
And the current time is Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.